Fast Weight Loss For 5-15 Lbs In 5 Days, Free Sample Miracle Diet Plan Menus
Working to curb cravings by managing blood sugar levels and weight loss is the philosophy of the 5-Day Miracle Diet. Once you're able to level-out the blood sugar, you will eliminate the cravings for unhealthy foods such as sugar, starches, caffeine and alcohol. Many individuals lose weight quickly, you will lose 5 and possibly as much as 15 pounds in just five days. However, in most cases these kind of programs result in rebound weight gain once dieters start eating a more balanced diet. This is because a lot of the weight that is lost water weight. We recommend the 5-Day Diet to people who have an upcoming event such as a wedding or pool party. Next, we will show you the free sample menus which is based on 1500 Calories a day.
30g Unsweetened tropical museli with 125ml skimmed milk. 150 Cals, 2.5g Fat.
Banana And Strawberry Smoothie. 194 Cals, 0.6g Fat
Whizz 60g fresh strawberries and 250ml cold skimmed milk in a blender with 100g chopped banana. Top with ice.
Grilled Sardines With Tomato And Onion Salad. 272 Cals, 14.9g Fat
Grill 100g sardines and mix together 170g tomatoes, 90g onion, 2tsp lime juice and 1tsp olive oil.
70g Toasted bagel with 30g hummus and 40g grated carrots. 235 Cals, 5.2g Fat.
Tofu Burger With Baked Yam And Tomato And Onion Salad. 408 Cals, 11g Fat
- 350g firm tofu
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 45g chopped leeks
- 75g rolled oats
- 20ml soya sauce
- 25g breadcrumbs
Mix all ingredients together, shape into burger shapes and bake at 180C/350F/gas mark 4 for 20 minutes.
Serve 1 burger with 130g baked yam and 120g tomato and onion salad with 7g low-fat dressing.
Baked Beans With Grilled Mushrooms And Grilled Tomato. 158 Cals, 1.6g Fat.
- 190g of reduced-sugar and reduced-salt baked beans
- 60g grilled mushrooms and
- 65g grilled tomatoes
Crunchy Tropical Fruit Salad. 182 Cals, 2.9g Fat
- 50g sliced papaya,
- 60g sliced kiwi fruit,
- 15g passion fruit
- 60g pineapple chunks
Mix together in a bowl, top with 30g unsweetened muesli, lightly toasted under a medium grill for 5-7 minutes
Broccoli And Garlic Penne. 292 Cals, 9.8g Fat
Cook 150g penne and add 1 clove garlic (crushed), 110g boiled broccoli, 15g Parmesan cheese and 7g reduced-fat spread.
2 Small (70g) toasted crumpets with 40g reduced-fat Edam cheese and 65g cherry tomatoes. 242 Cals, 5.3g Fat
Chicken And Mushroom Stir-fry With 230g Boiled Wholewheat Noodles. 323 Cals, 5.9g Fat
- 100g mixed white or brown mushrooms
- 35g pack of mixed exotic mushrooms
- 70g chicken breast, cut into strips
- 1/2 red pepper, de-seeded and sliced
- 1/2 bunch spring onions, sliced
- 1 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 cm piece of fresh root ginger, peeled and grated
- 1/2 tbsp groundnut oil
- 1/2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp clear honey
- 1/1 tbsp tomato sauce
- Slice the larger mushroom. Heat the oil in a wok and stir-fry the garlic for 30 seconds.
- Add the chicken and stir-fry for 5 minutes.
- Add the pepper, onions, ginger and sliced mushrooms and stir-fry for 5 minutes.
- Stir in the whole mushrooms, soy sauce, honey and tomato sauce and stir-fry for a further 5 minutes.
- If you like, serve with cooked noodles.
1 Bowl of instant porridge made with a cup of skimmed milk with 60g chopped strawberries. 144 Cals, 1.9g Fat.
1 Small muesli bar (33g) and 1 medium orange. 199 Cals, 7.4g Fat
Cream Cheese And Banana Sandwich. 306 Cals, 5.3g Fat
Fill 2 slices of brown bread with 100g sliced banana and 40g reduced-fat soft cheese.
Colcannon. 214 Cals, 8.6g Fat
- blanch 100g shredded green cabbage for 5-7mins and drain
- combine 100g mashed potatoes with 100g chopped leeks
- 50ml skimmed milk
- 8g olive oil
- some grated nutmeg and rock salt and black pepper
Prawn, Lime, Papaya Salad With 1 Small Bowl Of Cooked Rice Noodles. 407 Cals, 7.9g Fat
- 6 headless prawns, shelled and deveined
- 25g wild rice, cooked in advance
- 1 large tortillas
- 1/4 papaya, peeled and deseeded
- 30g radishes, diced
- 1/4 mild, red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- 1 fresh limes
- 1 spring onions, shredded
- 5g coriander
- 1/2 tbsp virgin olive oil
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Grate the rind and squeeze the juice of limes. Add to the prawns. Season well and leave for minutes.
- Heat a wok until smoking. Add the oil, prawns and half the lime juice. Stir-fry for minutes.
- Add the chilli and remaining lime juice, reduce the heat and simmer for minute. Add to the rice.
- Cut the papaya into m or n cubes and add to the rice with the spring onions, radishes and coriander. Mix well.
- Serve with lime wedges and tortillas toasted in a grill pan.
1 Slice of multigrain rye crispbread, 30g sliced pineapple, 15g reduced-fat cottage cheese. 120 Cals, 0.9g Fat.
100g Baked potato with 70g of reduced-salt and reduced-sugar baked beans. 187 Cals, 0.6g Fat
Spaghetti With Tomato And Garlic Sauce. 277 Cals, 7.5g Fat
150g Boiled wholemeal spaghetti with 85g tomato and garlic pasta sauce and 15g Parmesan cheese.
Tuna Salad. 257 Cals, 10.7g Fat
- 125g canned tuna in spring water
- 1tsp olive oi
- 50g cos lettuce
- 60g cherry tomatoes
- 30g blanched French beans
- 4 stoned black olives
Pan-fried Sea Bass With Onion Relish. 385 Cals, 5.3g Fat
Pan-fry 145g sea bass fillets with 50g shop bought onion relish, and 175g boiled new potatoes, 75g steamed leeks.
- 1 fillets Sea Bass
- 50g Tracklements Caramelised Leek and Onion Relish
- 15g chopped tomatoes
- 1/4 tsp coriander, chopped
- 1/4 the juice of a lime
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper
- mixed salad dressed with a little olive oil and half the lime juice
- Heat half the oil in a pan along with Caramelised Leek and Onion Relish. Stir in the tomatoes, coriander, half of the juice.
- In the meantime, season the flesh side of the Sea Bass fillets. Heat the remaining oil in a non stick frying pan. Gently add the fish skin side down and cook over a medium-high heat until the skin is golden brown and crispy. Turn the fish over and continue cooking until ready - about 3 mins each side.
- Divide the warmed Leek and Onion Relish mixture between four, place the sea bass on top and dress with the salad leaves.
1 Slice of pumpernickel bread with 20g reduced-fat cream cheese. 100 Cals, 2.1g Fat
200g Canned rice pudding with 60g fresh raspberries. 195 Cals, 5.2g Fat
100g Soda bread with 20g Parma ham, 85g cherry or plum tomatoes and 12g black pitted olives. 299 Cals, 3.7g Fat
2 Small Scotch pancakes with 60g sliced peaches and 1 pot of low-fat plain fromage frais. 239 Cals, 6.4g Fat
Low-fat Chicken Kebabs. 150g Boiled Brown Rice And 1 Portion Of Green Vegetable Medley. 395 Cals, 5.7g Fat
- 125g lean chicken breast, cut into 2.5cm cubes
- 1/2 tsp finely chopped chilli
- 1.5 tbsp chopped coriander
- 1 tbsp chopped chives
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1/2 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 1/2 tbsp sugar
- Mix together all the marinade ingredients.
- Place the chopped chicken in a bowl and cover with the marinade mixture. Cover with plastic wrap and leave to marinate for at least 4 hours in the refrigerator.
- Thread the chicken on to skewers and, using any leftover marinade, baste the kebabs with a brush and then grill or barbecue.