4 Homemade Hair Shampoos To Prevent Hair Loss
Hair shampoo in the store makes your hair dull and weak which leads to hair loss. Homemade shampoos can prevent the application of damaging chemical agents and you can use some contents to prevent alopecia. However,
It Is Important To Note That
homemade shampoos will not remain fresh longer than one week even with refrigeration.
1. Recipes Of Rum Shampoo
- 2 Egg Yolks
- 2 Tablespoons Linseed Oil (Odorless)
- 2 Tablespoons Rum
- A Few Drops Of Vitamin E
- Mix and apply it on the scalp, massage gently for some time.
- Keep on for a half hour to one hour, rinse off with warm water and shampoo.
It encourages the growth of hair. In addition, add small pieces of a medium sized onion in rum for 24 hours. Remove the onion pieces and massage the scalp with the rum. It works very efficiently to halt falling hair and induces faster hair growth.
2. Recipes Of Eggs Shampoo
- 1 Egg
- 1 Tablespoons Baby Oil
- ½ Cup Water (Not Hot)
- Mix well with a whisk. Gently massage the egg mixture into your scalp for 10 minutes.
- Wrap your hair in a plastic shower cap or dry towel for 30 - 45 minutes.
- Wash hair with regular shampoo and should be taken to thoroughly wash the hair to clear the eggs.
Because of the high protein content, eggs can be used to strengthen hair follicles. In addition, the eggs contain vitamin B12, Vitamin B12 is a nutrient hair just can't live without.
3. Recipes Of Baking Soda Shampoo
- 1 Tbsp Baking Soda
- 2 Oz Warm Water
- Mix baking soda and water. Apply to hair, gently massage 2-3 minutes and then rinse it off thoroughly.
- If you have frizzy and curly hair, after the baking soda, mix 1 part of the vinegar with 3 parts of water.
Remember : Do not mix both the vinegar and the baking soda.
The baking soda can dissolves away chemical deposits left on your scalp by decades of prolonged use of shampoo and soap and prevent to hair loss. The vinegar can also be utilized for shine and bounce. However, try not to use the baking soda and vinegar every day, as they will lighten your hair over time. We recommend to use them 1 - 3 times per week.
Rosemary is rich in phyto-estrogens which work as important female hormones that fights hair loss.
Phyto-estrogens are also essential in promoting hair growth and in the natural and healthy development of your hair. It is generally believed to slow down or even permanently hold off premature hair fall and gray hair.
Recipes Of Rosemary Shampoo
- 2 Chopped Dried Rosemary
- 400 ML Water
- Brought the mixture to boil.
Avoid using kettle made of aluminum or copper which could result in some chemical reactions with the Rosemary substances.
- Once the mixture boiled, turned the fire to a lower heat and let the water simmer for about 20 minutes before letting it sit in the pot to cool.
- When the Rosemary tonic is completely cooled, strained the liquid into a glass jar and threw out the rosemary. Glass is best for storing the shampoo because the glass will not interact with the herbs.
- Use it wash your hair.
We recommend that you do it only one or twice a week, since more frequent shampooing is damaging for your natural hair oils. Or you can also put the rosemary water in a sprayer and spray the hair every morning.
Recipes Of Rosemary Oil Shampoo
- 1 Drop Rosemary Oil
- 10 Drops Jojoba Oil
Massage it into the scalp for 10 minutes and wrap the head in a warm towel for about half an hour.
It is the best that leave the oil in the hair overnight if you can.